Beef and Snow Pea Stir-Fry
Using just a few flavorful ingredients and a quick-cooking cut of meat shaves time off your mealtime efforts.
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 3/4 pound skirt steak, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 pound snow peas
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Cooked rice and fresh cilantro, for serving
- In a wok or large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high. Add steak in a single layer, season with salt. Cook, stirring, until just cooked through, 2 minutes. Transfer steak to a plate.
- Add remaining tablespoon oil, ginger, and garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add snow peas and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add hoisin and stir to combine. Return steak and any accumulated juices to wok along with lime juice and toss to coat; season with salt and sprinkle with cilantro.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.