Lemon-Basil Shrimp with Shaved Zucchini Salad
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 2
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 3 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 6 strips lemon zest plus 3 tablespoons juice
- 3/4 pound extra-jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup Israeli couscous, cooked according to package instructions
- In a small bowl, toss together zucchini, radishes, 1 teaspoon oil, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- In a large skillet, heat, remaining tablespoon oil over medium-high. Add shrimp, lemon zest, and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Saute until shrimp is opaque throughout, 4 minutes. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Remove from heat and stir in basil. Serve with couscous and salad.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.