Serve topped with a salad of arugula, grape tomatoes, and cheese shavings.
Martha Stewart Living, March 2013
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup finely grated Pecorino Romano (3 ounces)
- Coarse salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 pound total)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- In a shallow dish, combine panko, pecorino, 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place flour and eggs in separate shallow dishes. Season pork with salt and pepper. Coat pork in flour, shaking off excess; dip in egg, then coat with panko mixture, pressing to adhere.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high. In 2 batches, add pork and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate; repeat with remaining pork.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.