Photography: Johnny Miller
Source: Martha Stewart Living, March 2013
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 6
- 2 teaspoons Champagne vinegar
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 bunches watercress, thick stems trimmed (8 cups)
- Combine vinegar with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large bowl. Slowly whisk in oil. Add watercress and toss with dressing to evenly coat. Serve immediately.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.