Hearty Pork Sausages
These sausages are especially good with the Potato and Leek Egg Bake.
Martha Stewart Living, March 2013
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Yield Serves 6
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds plain pork sausage links
- Your favorite hot mustards, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Cook sausages, flipping once, until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes total.
- Transfer skillet to oven and cook until sausages are just done and firm to the touch, about 15 minutes. Serve with mustards.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.