- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add rosemary and chipotle powder. Cook, stirring, 15 seconds. Add walnuts, salt, sugar, water, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook, stirring, until glossy and fragrant, about 4 minutes; let them cool to room temperature.
Store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to a week (if they last that long).