Raspberry Gin Fizz
Recipe courtesy of Tony Abou-Ganim, from his book, "The Modern Mixologist."
Martha Stewart Living, February 2013
- 1 1/2 ounces (45 ml) Bombay Sapphire gin
- 1/2 ounce (15 ml) Bonny Doon Framboise
- 2 ounces (60 ml) fresh lemon sour
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) egg white
- 4 to 5 red raspberries
- Chilled seltzer water
- In a mixing glass, muddle red raspberries and framboise. Add Bombay Sapphire, egg white, and fresh lemon sour; shake with ice until well blended. Double strain into a Fizz glass and spritz with chilled seltzer water.
To make fresh lemon sour, mix two parts freshly squeezed lemon juice with one part simple syrup.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.