Chocolate-Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt
Photography: Anson Smart
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes plus freezing
Yield Makes 5 cups
- 1 can (14 ounces) nonfat condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat milk (1%)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- In a large metal bowl with an electric mixer, beat together condensed milk, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt until smooth. With mixer on low, beat in yogurt, milk, and cocoa powder until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary. Freeze until firm but scoopable, about 4 hours, beating with an electric mixer every hour.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.