Glittered Easter Crafts: Bunny Bouquet
- Paint bunny with acrylic paint. Brush on craft glue. Glitter bunny with transparent glitter. Let dry.
- Flip duct cap and tie 12-inch length ribbon around it. Knot at back. Hot glue bunny to center of cap. If desired, drill a vertical hole into the space between the bunny's paws.
- Tuck moss all around the base. Place candy around base. Insert spray of flowers into drilled hole (optional).
- Acrylic paint and paintbrush
- Duct cap
- 12 inches of 1 1/2-inch ribbon
- 24 inches of 1 1/2-inch ribbon
- Sheet moss
- Faux bunny
- Faux paperwhite spray
- Craft glue
- Medium point brush
- Drill with 1/4-inch drill bit (optional)
To dress up your Easter table, glitz up a bunny bouquet with glitter. When using glitter with any of these crafts, you can sift it through a tea strainer for easy application.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.