Photography: DAVID M. RUSSELL
Martha Stewart's Cooking School, Episode 109
- 1 pound small red potatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place a rimmed baking sheet on rack in oven and preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine potatoes, olive oil, and thyme in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss until well combined. Remove heated baking sheet from oven and transfer potatoes to baking sheet, cut sides down. Roast until browned and tender, 45 to 60 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.