- On a large sheet of parchment paper, lightly flour both sides of 1 disk green dough, cover with more parchment, and roll out to about 1/8 inch thick. Repeat with second disk. Remove top sheets of parchment.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll pieces of red dough into thin snakes. Arrange on top of green dough in desired pattern. (If dough gets too soft to work with, refrigerate 10 minutes before continuing.)
- Roll yellow and plain dough into pea-size balls and arrange on top of green dough in desired pattern.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Top dough with more parchment and gently roll over dough until decorative pieces are flush with green dough.
- Carefully remove top sheets of parchment. With a 4-to-5-inch-tall tree-shaped cutter, cut dough. Transfer dough on parchment to baking sheets and freeze until firm, 15 minutes.
- Remove cutouts from excess dough and transfer to newly lined baking sheets. Bake until set, 12 minutes. Let cool on sheets on wire racks.
Store in airtight containers, up to 1 week.