Grape, Celery, and Couscous Salad
Photography: Johnny Miller
Everyday Food, December 2012
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 cup Israeli couscous
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest plus 2 tablespoons juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 pound halved red seedless grapes
- 3 thinly sliced stalks celery plus 1/2 cup celery leaves
- Cook couscous according to package instructions. Whisk together orange zest plus juice, olive oil, and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Toss with couscous, grapes, and celery stalks and leaves; season with salt and pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.