Photography: Johnny Miller
Everyday Food, December 2012
- 1 cup lemon juice (from 8 lemons)
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 2 bottles (750 ml each) chilled Champagne or other sparkling wine
- 1 cup chilled cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup elderflower liqueur, such as St-Germain
- Lemon slices
- In a punch bowl, stir together lemon juice and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Add wine, cranberry juice cocktail, and elderflower liqueur; stir gently to combine. To serve, top with lemon slices.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.