Photography: Johnny Miller
Everyday Food, December 2012
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 35 minutes
- Serves 8
- 8 cups chicken broth or water
- 1 1/3 cups quick-cooking polenta
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- In a medium pot, bring broth to a boil. Whisking constantly, slowly add polenta. Continue whisking until thickened, 1 to 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low, season with salt and pepper, and simmer gently, whisking occasionally, until thick and creamy, about 25 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in herbs. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.