Braised Broccoli Rabe
Photography: Johnny Miller
Everyday Food, December 2012
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 8
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches broccoli rabe (2 pounds total), trimmed
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium-high. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add broccoli rabe, broth, and red-pepper flakes and season with salt. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.