Tools and Materials
Martha Stewart Crafts circle edge punch (available at HSN)
Your favorite holiday photo
Martha Stewart Crafts Simple Circle Cutter (available at Michael's)
Martha Stewart Crafts screw punch (available at Michael's)
Martha Stewart Crafts multicolor baker's twine (available at Michael's)
Brown craft paper
- Make decorative 6" circle using circle edge punch and glittered paper; set aside.
- Tape the corners of photo to your cutting surface and cut a 2 3/4"-size circle, using the circle cutter, around the part of the photo you want to use for your card.
- Apply double sided tape to the backside of the photo and adhere to the center of the glittered cutout; set aside.
- Cut out a 6"x6" piece of brown craft paper or card stock.
- Using a screw punch, punch two small holes in one corner of the card to attach glittered cutout.
- Loop baker's twine through glittered cutout and attach to card, securing it in the back with a bow.
- Personalize and give to your friends and family.