Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/2 pound (2 cups) Truvia Baking Blend
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place Truvia Baking Blend and cornstarch in the bowl of a food processor and process until texture resembles powdered sugar; set aside.
- Beat butter and cream cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment on medium-high speed until fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce speed to low. Add Truvia Baking Blend mixture, 1 cup at a time, and then vanilla; mix until smooth.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.