Marinated Artichoke Salad
Everyday Food, December 2012
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Yield Serves 4
- 2 bunches arugula, trimmed
- 1 1/3 cups part-skim ricotta
- 6 large marinated artichoke hearts, halved lengthwise, marinade reserved
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon wedges and shaved Parmesan, for serving
- Divide arugula, ricotta, and artichokes among four dishes. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with reserved marinade, and serve with lemon wedges and Parmesan.
Large artichoke hearts with stems still attached have a meatier texture, so they're perfect in simple salads.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.