Two morning favorites get even better when combined into one delicious -- and healthy! -- smoothie.
Mad Hungry, April 2011
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup coconut water (or other liquid, such as juice)
- Place ice and raspberries in the bottom of blender, and all other ingredients on top. Whir until completely smooth. Serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.