Roasted Artichoke Hearts and Squash with Thyme
Martha Stewart Living, December 2012
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 1 hours
- Yield Serves 8
- 2 1/2 pounds butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 3/4-inch-thick wedges
- 2 cans artichoke hearts in water (13.75 ounces each), drained, halved, and patted dry
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees with racks in upper and lower third. Gently toss together all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread vegetables in a single layer on 2 rimmed baking sheets. Roast, switching baking sheets halfway through cooking, until vegetables are tender and golden brown on the bottom, about 45 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a platter, and serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.