- 2 cups homemade yogurt or store-bought plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups whey ice cubes or plain ice cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for dusting
- 2 navel oranges
- Place yogurt, honey, ice cubes, and cinnamon in a blender. Cut peel and pith from oranges. Working over a bowl, cut segments free of membranes. Transfer segments and juices in bowl to blender, and puree until mixture is smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour lassi into 4 chilled glasses; dust with cinnamon. Serve immediately.
Lassi is almost infinitely versatile. Try it with frozen mango pulp, mint, a little rose water -- you get the idea.