- 1 1/4 cups 2 percent milk, divided
- 2 chamomile tea bags
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split and scraped
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon unflavored powdered gelatin
- 1/4 cup honey, plus more for drizzling
- 2 cups homemade yogurt or store-bought plain low-fat yogurt
- Bring 1 cup milk, the tea bags, vanilla seeds and pod, and salt to a simmer in a small saucepan over high heat, stirring occasionally to prevent scorching. Remove from heat; cover, and let tea steep 5 minutes.
- Place remaining 1/4 cup milk in a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over it, and let soften, about 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and vanilla pod from milk mixture. Stir in honey and gelatin mixture until dissolved. Whisk in yogurt until fully incorporated. Divide among 6 teacups or ramekins; refrigerate until set, at least 5 hours. Before serving, drizzle with honey.
Panna cotta can be refrigerated, covered with plastic wrap, up to 2 days.