Cel-Ray and Sherry
Sometimes you need a slightly savory cocktail to cut through all the holiday sweets. This one relies on celery-flavored Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray soda, in production since 1868.
Photography: chris court
Source: Martha Stewart Living, December 2012
- 16 ounces Manzanilla sherry
- 36 ounces Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray soda
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 6 celery leaves, for garnish
- Combine sherry, soda, and lemon juice in a 2-quart pitcher. Fill 6 glasses with ice. Divide cocktail among them, and garnish with celery leaves.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.