We called for a third of a cup of gold tequila for our queso fundido, and it seemed a shame to buy a whole bottle just for that. The tequila's caramel notes are wonderful with the spicy ginger, sweet cassis, and lime in this punch.
Martha Stewart Living, December 2012
- 16 ounces tequila, chilled
- 1/4 cup cassis, chilled
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (from 2 limes)
- 24 ounces ginger beer, chilled
- 12 ounces seltzer, chilled
- Large ring of ice
- Blackberries, for garnish
- Stir together tequila, cassis, lime juice, ginger beer, and seltzer in a 4-quart punch bowl. Add ice ring, and garnish with blackberries.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.