Here's an excellent speedy (and easy) way to wrap almost anything: Place gifts in empty cereal or shoe boxes, tuck them into paper-towel or toilet-paper rolls, or ditch the boxes altogether and just cover them with crepe paper, as we did with the ball and wine bottle here (we'll give you two guesses). Finish the packages with wrapping paper or tissue, and tie them off with ribbon.
Tools and Materials
Empty toilet-paper roll
- Print cracker template and clipart band; cut out.
- Trace template onto a 5 5/8-by-12-inch piece of wrapping paper; cut out as indicated on template.
- Lay toilet-paper roll at the top center of paper. Slide cracker snap through roll; tack each end to paper with hot glue.
- Wrap the paper around the roll, and seal with a thin line of glue. Let dry.
- Place a piece of ribbon around perforations on one end of cracker, gather, and tie off. Fill roll with treats. Repeat with ribbon on other end.
- With double-sided tape, attach clip art to center of cracker.