Broiled Pork with Gremolata
Everyday Food, November 2012
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest plus 1/4 cup juice
- 1 minced clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pork tenderloin
- Combine parsley, thyme, orange zest plus juice, garlic, and oil; season. Rub a pork tenderloin with oil, season, and broil until medium, 12 minutes. Slice and serve with gremolata.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.