Everyday Food, November 2012
- 2 cups unpitted large green olives, drained
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fennel seed
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- In a medium bowl, toss together olives, oil, parsley, lemon zest and juice, fennel and thyme; season with pepper. Let marinate at room temperature 1 hour (or cover and refrigerate, up to 1 week).
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.