Brussels Sprouts with Dill Butter
Everyday Food, November 2012
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 6
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, roughly chopped
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook brussels sprouts until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain thoroughly, toss with butter and dill, and season with salt and pepper. Serve with lemon wedges.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.