Brussels Sprout Slaw
Everyday Food, November 2012
- Prep Time 25 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Serves 6
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and shredded
- 1 small head radicchio, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- In a large bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar, honey, and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add brussels sprouts, radicchio, chives, and sunflower seeds and toss to combine.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.