Everyday Food, November 2012
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 35 minutes
- Serves 4
- Olive oil, for brushing
- All-purpose flour, for work surface
- 1 pound pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 10 ounces sauteed mushrooms
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 6 ounces sliced fontina
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush a rimmed baking sheet with oil. On a lightly floured work surface, roll dough into a 16-inch round. Spread mushrooms on bottom half of dough, leaving a 1-inch border. Top mushrooms with artichoke hearts and fontina. Fold top half over and roll and pinch edges to seal. Brush off excess flour.
- Carefully transfer calzone to baking sheet. Lightly brush with oil, season with salt, and bake until golden brown, 22 to 25 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.