Kale with Oranges and Mustard Dressing
Everyday Food, November 2012
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes + blanching
- Yield Serves 8
- 2 large oranges
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 8 cups blanched kale (from 2 large bunches)
- Using a sharp knife, remove peel and pith from oranges. Working over a medium bowl, cut out orange segments and squeeze 3 tablespoons juice from membranes. Whisk in mustard and oil until combined, then add thyme and season with salt and pepper. Toss with kale and serve warm or at room temperature.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.