- 3/4 cup (7 ounces) pesto
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, basil, tarragon, or cilantro
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- Salt and pepper
- 10.5 ounces fresh goat cheese
- Belgian endive leaves, for serving
- Spread pesto on a serving plate. In a small bowl, combine herbs and zest and season with salt and pepper. Roll cheese into 12 balls, then roll in herb mixture to coat. Place on top of pesto. Serve with endive.
If the goat cheese gets sticky as you form it into balls, moisten your hands with cold water for smoother rolling.