Spicy Sesame Popcorn
Photography: Nick & Chloe
Source: Martha Stewart Living, October 2012
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Yield Makes 12 cups
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 12 cups popped popcorn (from 1/2 cup kernels)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Grind sesame seeds, salt, and pepper in a spice grinder until seeds are coarsely ground. Toss popcorn with butter until evenly coated. Add sesame mixture, and toss again until evenly coated.
Popcorn can be stored in an airtight container up to 1 week.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.