- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2/3 cup strawberry jam
- 1 large egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll out pastry sheets to 1/8 inch thick. Cut each sheet into quarters and place on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon jam in center of each piece, brush edges with egg yolk, fold into triangles, and press tightly to seal. Freeze pies until firm, 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake pies until golden and puffed, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool completely on sheet on a wire rack. Whisk lemon juice and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Drizzle glaze over cooled pies and let set 20 minutes.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature, up to 3 days.