- 1 small bunch basil, stems removed
- 1 pound fresh cheese ravioli
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook basil until just wilted, about 30 seconds. With a slotted spoon, remove basil and run under cold water; drain thoroughly. Add ravioli to pot and cook according to package instructions, then drain.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, puree basil and olive oil. Stir in lime juice and season with salt and pepper. Season tomatoes with salt and pepper. Divide ravioli among plates and top with tomatoes and dressing.
Grape tomatoes are smaller than cherry tomatoes and less juicy, so they won't water down dishes. They're as colorful as candy, too (and almost as sweet).