Trompe L'oeil Earrings and Gift Box
Create a new pair of earrings -- and a gift box to hold them -- in minutes.
Photography: Johnny Miller
- Download clip art. Print on standard 8 1/2-by-11-inch paper. With craft knife, cut out as close to outlines as possible.
- Cut already-primed balsa wood into the same shapes, and adhere designs to wood with decoupage glue. Let dry.
- Download clip art. Print page two to desired size on standard 8 1/2-by-11-inch printer paper, and wrap a box top with the printed sheet.
- Primed balsa wood
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch paper
- Craft knife
- Decoupage glue, such as Mod Podge
- Gift box
- Trompe L'oeil earrings te
- Gift box template
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.