Salmon, Red Cabbage, and New Potatoes
Martha Stewart Living, September 2012
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage (from half a small head)
- 10 halved new potatoes
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- Zest of 1 lemon plus lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss cabbage and potatoes with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast for 25 minutes. Smear salmon with a mixture of mustard, horseradish and lemon zest. Nestle in pan, and roast 15 minutes. Squeeze lemon juice over all.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.