- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic (3 medium garlic cloves)
- 2/3 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 2 lemons)
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled (3 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Puree parsley, water, and garlic in a blender until smooth, about 1 1/2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients, and blend until just combined. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 1 week.
Use a combination of Greek yogurt and olive oil -- rather than mayonnaise or sour cream -- to add richness to dressings and dips.