Gravlax and Cucumber Crostini
Martha Stewart Living, August 2012
- Prep Time 30 minutes
- Total Time 50 minutes
- Yield Makes 24
- 2 English cucumbers (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill, plus 24 small sprigs, for garnish
- 24 Crostini
- 4 ounces thinly sliced gravlax or smoked salmon, cut into twenty-four 1 1/2-inch squares
- Peel cucumbers, and cut lengthwise around seeds; discard seeds. Cut cucumbers into 1-inch squares.
- Mix together mustard, mayonnaise, and chopped dill. Spread 1/2 teaspoon on each crostini. Arrange a piece of gravlax on top of each, then top with a piece of cucumber. Garnish with dill sprigs, and serve immediately.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.