Pickled Cucumber Salad
Source: Martha Stewart Living, August 2012
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 8 hours 15 minutes
- Serves 12
- Yield Makes 8 cups
- 4 1/2 cups white vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 pounds pickling cucumbers or English cucumbers, thinly sliced (8 cups)
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced into half-moons (1 cup)
- 1/2 pound radishes (about 8), trimmed, cut into quarters through stems
- Stir together vinegar and sugar in a large bowl until sugar dissolves. Stir in cucumbers, onion, and radishes. Cover, and refrigerate at least 8 hours and up to 1 day.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.