Striped Hurricane Lantern
White painted stripes give these hurricane lanterns the look of etched glass.
- Adhere tape up sides of lantern, leaving 1/8 inch or less between strips. Use the back of a spoon to press edges for a good seal.
- Brush paint over gaps; let dry. Repeat.
- When paint is dry, carefully remove tape.
- Masking tape
- Cylinder vase/bowl, in clear glass
- Paintbrush, Blick Scholastic Wonder round paintbrush, in white, Dickblick.com
- White Pebeo glass paint, in Veil White, Delphiglass.com
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.