Skull Treat Boxes
Mischievous smiles make these skulls more sweet than scary. Before you start, learn how to work with crepe paper.
- Paint both halves of an egg-shaped pressed-paper box with white acrylic paint using a foam brush. Let dry.
- Using the templates, cut out facial features from black crepe paper.
- Using a glue stick, attach them to the front of box, with the narrow end of the box as the chin.
- Egg boxes, 3 3/8-inch (BX009), 4-inch (BX010), and 4 1/2-inch (BX011), from D. Blumchen & Co. or Castle in the Air
- Crepe-paper folds, 20-inch-by-7 1/2-foot, in Black
- Americana acrylic paint, in Warm White, by DecoArt, MisterArt.com
- Foam brush
- Glue stick
- Hot-glue gun
- Skull treat box template
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.