Flower-petal votive holders cast a warm, festive glow over the table.
- To make accordion-style folds: Fold a bag in half lengthwise, then fold the sides up to the crease.
- Trim the top of the folded bag into a petal shape.
- Put your hand inside, and puff out the bag to create a four-sided bag with a flat bottom.
- Fold the bottom corners under; secure with tape. Curl each petal tip around a pencil; press with your fingers, and release.
- Standard votives
- Colored 5 3/4-by-7 1/2-inch glassine-lined flat bags
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.