Napkins with a Modern Fold
Give your guests something pleasant to behold -- and unroll -- with this striking contemporary napkin fold.
- Crease napkin into thirds horizontally.
- Fold following the creases.
- From the center point, crease the napkin down on the left side at a 45-degree angle; repeat on right.
- The napkin now has a tentlike shape.
- Flip the napkin over; roll up both overhangs.
- Holding napkin, including rolls, flip it.
- Fold the right and left corners up at 45-degree angles.
- Cotton or linen square napkins
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.