- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and diced small
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, plus more for grilling
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- 6 skin-on salmon fillets (2 pounds total)
- Stir together mango, cilantro, red-pepper flakes, oil, and lime juice; season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Season salmon with salt and pepper and lightly brush with oil. Grill, skin side up, until salmon begins to turn opaque, 4 to 6 minutes. Flip and cook until opaque throughout, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a platter, spoon chimichurri over top, and serve.
Spoon on a Sauce
Sweet, tangy mango shines in this take on a South American chimichurri. Also try it with boneless chicken breasts or shrimp.