- 2 slices Canadian bacon
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread, toasted
- 1 large egg plus 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh goat cheese
- In a medium nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium until warmed through, 2 minutes. Transfer bacon to 1 slice toast. Season eggs with salt and pepper; add to skillet and cook until set around edge, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook 30 seconds. Fold into quarters and place on bacon; top with tomato and season with salt and pepper. Spread goat cheese on remaining toast, and sandwich.
Canadian bacon has less fat than regular bacon and goat cheese has fewer calories than other cheeses.