For the sweetest flavor, enjoy this fruit salad at room temperature.
Everyday Food, July/August July/August 2012
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes + chilling
- Yield Serves 4
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1/2 cantaloupe, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest plus 1 tablespoon juice
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except mint. Cover and let stand 30 minutes (or refrigerate, up to 2 days). Stir in mint just before serving.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.