Pom-Pom and Cornflower Punched Cupcake Toppers
It's hard to improve on a cupcake, except perhaps with a bright pom-pom topper.
- Gently roll each cupcake top in sanding sugar to coat.
- Punch out cornflowers from kraft paper using craft punch.
- Use pointed end of skewers to pierce center of cornflowers.
- Dab hot glue at each cornflower center, and affix 1 pom-pom to each cornflower and skewer. Slide cornflower skewers into cupcake tops.
- Frosted cupcakes
- Fluorescent sanding sugar, in Pink, nycake.com
- Cornflower craft punch
- Kraft paper
- Short pointed skewers
- Hot-glue gun
- Pom-poms, by Darice; createforless.com
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.