Paw Prints in the Snow Valentine's Day Card
This illustrated card can be decorated in many ways. Kids might like to color it in.
- Print clip art onto a piece of card stock.
- Using awl, punch holes along path in "snow."
- Embroider "path" using 2 strands of embroidery floss; use a backstitch for a continuous line or a running stitch for a broken line.
- Apply craft glue to snowy areas using a paintbrush; sprinkle on clear glitter.
- Punch out heart shapes, and glue them to card as heart-shaped leaves.
- Paw Prints in the Snow Clip Art
- Card stock
- Sewing needle and embroidery floss
- Craft glue
- Clear glitter
- Heart-shaped craft hand punch, by Fiskars, from createforless.com
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.