Spicy Three-Cheese Dip
If time permits, make this a day or two in advance; it gets even better as the flavors meld.
Photography: Johnny Miller
Martha Stewart Living, July 2012
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
- Serves 8
Yield Makes 2 1/4 cups
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, coarsely grated
- Beat together mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, paprika, and cayenne with a mixer on medium speed until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in cheeses until well combined. Refrigerate until cold, at least 1 hour and up to 3 days.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.